onsdag 21. mars 2012

Be free

(To be shared with kids on outreach?)


When I was a kid, I sometimes did things I knew my mum didn't like and that I knew was not right. Because I felt so bad about what I had done, she could just look at me, and I would amiddetaly confess what I had done. If my mum yelled at me, I started to cry, and got afraid. So instead she would ask me why I did it, and then we talked about it. Afterwards she forgave me, and told me not to do it again. If I had done something wrong to someone else, she told me to go and ask for forgiveness from them.


It is the same way with Jesus. Jesus loves us, and he want us to do what is right, and what is good. If you do something wrong, you don't have to be afraid and hide. You can come to Jesus and tell him what you did instead. You can tell Him why you did it, and ask for help to not do it again. There is nothing you can do, that Jesus will not forgive you. So remember to always come and talk to Jesus, and to ask for forgivness from thoose you hurt. Then Jesus takes away that bad feeling inside of you, and you can be happy again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar